- You will be part of the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment (and maintenance :P)
- Part of an experimented team made by developers, QA engineers, designers and product owners.
- Your code will be executed by millions of customers every month.
- Conferences, training and hackathon every 2 months.
What we expect from you
- 5 years working experience with a dynamic product that requires changes almost every day.
- Good coding practices is a must: we prefer quality over quantity.
- Experience working with scrum and agile methodologies.
- Believe in a very good testing strategy is a must.
- You are comfortable researching new technologies and/or looking for the optimal solution.
- You speak English.
- Objective-C, Swift, occasionally Ruby (Fastlane plugins)
- CocoaPods, Fastlane
- Functional and reactive programming (RxSwift)
- Dependency injection (Typhoon, Swinject)
- Networking (AFNetworking, Alamofire, RxAlamofire, Moya)
- MVVM (RxCocoa)
- Clean Architecture (VIPER)
- User interface (Masonry, Cartography)
- Testing (Quick, Nimble, SwiftCheck, Appium, RxTest, RxBlocking)
Some good reasons to apply
- Great work environment 2 blocks away from Poblenou's beach
- Free drinks and cookies
- Weekly box of fresh fruit
- Culturally diverse environment with interesting and fun people in the office
- Regular company outings, off-sites and team building events
- Private medical insurance or extra money for meal card/commuting card
- Free Language Classes
- Conferences and training plan. Quarterly hackathons.
- Free massage for all the team
If you made it this far, you’re probably interested in sending us an introduction about yourself. Send us over a cover letter, a copy of your resume, Github account, and/or links to any projects you are proud of, and we’ll be in touch.