What you will do
Our iOS development team builds, maintains and perfects our auction apps for iOS devices. Within the team you’ll be given plenty of freedom to bring in ideas to optimize the product. We take our product very seriously and hope you will too. This way we ensure a mobile platform that is tuned and tweaked to perfectly serve our millions of users.
You’ll be part of an agile (Mobile) development team and will interact with our Back-end developers, our Design and Marketing teams and of course Catawiki’s users to improve the customer experience and develop new app functionality.
Who you are
A driven iOS developer needs to be self starter with good communication skills, a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant subject and a portfolio of multiple successful apps in the market. Naturally, you’ll need to be familiar with:
- Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Object-oriented and functional programming paradigms
- Framework-based development, and Cocoapods
- API design and management
- Distribution process and build automation
- A/B testing
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech
company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic
& international organisation. In addition we will make sure you
have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands.
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!