Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
Tiqets revolutionises the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones.
- There is room for both research and development oriented internships.
- Depending on your expertise and experience, we will together find the right fit and topic (examples: iBeacons/sensors, machine learning, hardware, architectural challenges, data mining, help building new features, ...).
- Bachelor or Masters student in Computer Science, or related
- Fluent in a programming/scripting language like Python, Ruby, Java, C#, ...
- Good theoretical foundation
- Enthusiastic hobby programmer (you didn't just start coding during your studies because you had to)
- You are energetic, positive and flexible
- Have a sense of responsibility
- You are enterprising and take initiative
- Fluent in English (Dutch is bonus)
- available for 6 months (February 2018 - July/August 2018)
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in the fastest growing startup in the Netherlands
- An informal atmosphere, where you’ll have lots of responsibilities
- A global team of fun, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A bright, welcoming office where we work hard and play hard too
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us
- Fresh coffee, tea, fruits and a free lunch every day
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space
- We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, and lots more!
- Special intern events and trainings throughout the internship
Get in touch
Are you the Software Development Intern we’re looking for? Apply via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.