What We Do
We're focused on creating human capital technology for some of the world's most innovative organizations and are looking for engineers to help architect and build products that revolutionize how companies find talent. We've raised financing from some of the most notable Silicon Valley founders and investors behind Google, Facebook, Palantir, Tesla and Spotify and are looking for smart, creative people to be part of our next chapter.
You will be a key figure in the London engineering team; the primary function will be to build and manage the integrations between RolePoint's applications and the systems that exist within our clients infrastructure (typically Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Relationship Management tools). RolePoint's success is dependant on the reliability and features of our data integrations, so you'll be integral to the team and involved in the management of the integration product.
From our London office, you'll be assisting the Account Management team based in New York. They are a group of highly intelligent, experienced and passionate people who are also expanding.
We're building a company that allows you to work on interesting projects in a stimulating, social environment. We work on flexible hours, offer unlimited vacation days, go out for weekly team activities and once a year bring the whole company together on an international gathering to reconnect outside of our work.
What We Value
- You're passionate about innovation and want to have a tangible impact on what we develop and how.
- You're equally comfortable owning individual deliverables or working within small teams.
- You learn quickly and can adapt to a fast paced development and release schedule.
- You want to work with a speed and agility you don't find in larger companies.
- You have a desire to grow, develop and learn within your role.
- You want to ship technology that has a genuine impact on the world's largest organizations.
- Solid backend developer that writes tests
- Python or equivalent high level languages, e.g. Ruby
- Worked with RESTful, SOAP and other WEB APIs
- Enjoys getting their hands dirty, in and out of code
- Create and manage libraries used by other engineers
- Good with people; interpersonal and communication skills and used to collaborating with both technical and non-technical people
- Works effectively within a distributed company
Nice to Haves
- Functional programming
- Google App Engine - especially datastore
- Experience with SAML, OAuth
- A bonus having experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Company equity - sharing in our success is a key part of your compensation
- Unlimited vacation time
- Macbook Pro, Thunderbolt Display, your choice of peripherals.
- Yearly company offsite bringing together all our teams
- Attending local/international conferences
- Book and reading allowances
- Courses and training
- Extra perks to choose from including Netflix, Spotify subscriptions, Uber credits, healthcare insurance, discounted gym memberships.