Who we are:
Apply Digital Systems is an ambitious 7 months old startup based in Barcelona, backed by some of the best investors in Europe. We have a small, but highly talented team who have built an industry leading SaaS product that is already helping multiple Fortune 500 companies with their digital transformation.
What we do:
help enterprises make communication with their employees more effective
by building tools to unlock the information in their enterprise
systems. Apply’s main product is a SaaS platform that allows our
customers to build enterprise grade apps - integrated into existing
legacy systems - in record time. The MVP can be created in only a few
hours and this can then be scaled up to the full app in matter of days
with minimal technical expertise. Nobody else in the world can offer the
same speed and agility.
What we are looking for:
wants to build on the exceptionally strong team they have already by
only hiring the best talent from across europe for their office in
Barcelona. To get this team Apply is prepared to compensate such talent
way over market rate for Barcelona, as we see the best people need to be
provided with the best package in the market.
For this role we are looking for an experienced Integration Engineer who has been involved in integrating multiple systems and has a broad and deep knowledge of APIs and authentication.
More specifically you:
· Are incredibly driven and curious. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things.
· Be comfortable working closely with our clients and have a strong desire to exceed their expectations.
· Have good practical knowledge of the various authentication protocols that are in use (including Oauth, Openid and SAML) and have experience of using these protocols to integrate 3rd party system.
· Have broad knowledge of the API ecosystem, the trends and the tools that are available (i.e. postman, oauth playground).
· Learning and sharing knowledge with your colleagues.
· Have around 2 years of development experience - ideally with node.js.
· You are comfortable working with Git.
· Have a high level of English.
What will you do:
joining a small team, you will have a massive impact on the platform
itself as well as a significant long term impact on how Enterprises
build applications, in addition to working with some pretty cool
technologies and technical solutions.
Your everyday focus will be client facing helping us figure out how we can interface our app with their systems, and help create the tooling processes to continually make this interfacing easier.
What can we offer:
· Above market salary package and potential equity.
· Full time position on permanent contract.
· Private health insurance.
· Career opportunities to grow within the company and budget for personal development- training/conferences.
· Join a diverse and multicultural team in sunny and beautiful Barcelona in modern office premises that are located in the heart of the city.
· Relocation package if you come from outside of Barcelona.
· We advocate a healthy lifestyle, our team works out regularly with a personal trainer.
· Our modern headquarters in the heart of Barcelona.
· Social arrangements. We have a lot of fun together outside the workplace too!
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Application letter in English to email@example.com
About Apply Digital Systems