Wallbox is a global start-up from Barcelona, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems that combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding design, managing the communication between car and charger via easy-to-use Apps.
Wallbox operates in over 30 countries around the globe and has offices in Barcelona, Germany, Great Britain, France, The Netherlands, Italy, China, and the US. More than 160 dedicated experts of over 15 different nationalities work together on creating the most innovative products and the best experience for our customers.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our corporate values.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The Infrastructure AWS Cloud Engineer will provide maintenance and daily administration of the company's Amazon Web Services infrastructure and instances. The selected individual will have the opportunity to work closely with other administrators and development teams to ensure instances, networking, automation, deployment, resiliency, and logging are configured in alignment with policies and business objectives.
- Experience in AWS CloudFormation, AWS EC2, VPC, S3 and similar technologies.
- Experience in a DevOps environment with various stakeholders.
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is strongly desired.
- Experience with setting up administrator and service accounts, and deep understanding of monitoring AWS instances and services.
- Experience with creating system documentation, interacts with users, evaluating vendor products.
- Experience with AWS platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services.
- Experience working in AWS via the Command Line Interface (CLI) and management console.Knowledge and experience in architecting and configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs).
- Experience with software evaluation principles and practices.
- Experience with developing and implementing vulnerability remediation strategies.
- Experience with configuration and execution of vulnerability and web application scans.
- Experience with automating server configuration for security including logging, key changes, and system hardening.
- Experience writing process requirements, technical design documents, and standard operating procedures.
- At least 5 years of experience in system administration and development experience.
- At least 4 years of experience working with the design and implementation of systems and applications at AWS.
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance coverage after six months
- Free breakfast and fruit two days per week and unlimited coffee & beverages
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- 22 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- No suits. Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.