AREX is a new clever way to for businesses to turn their sales receivables into working capital. We’re aiming to plug the €200 billion financing gap that currently hampers businesses growth in Europe and disrupt €3 trillion factoring market.
We’re looking for a talented Inbound Sales Manager to join our fast-growing team in our Barcelona office. You’ll be responsible for expediting our growth in Finnish market with support of the AREX team. You will be based in Barcelona and might be required to do occasional business trips to Finland.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, come help us set the Finnish economy back on track and change the way businesses finance their growth.
So, what’s the role?
We’re looking for a highly motivated Inbound Sales Manager to take ownership of AREX’s Inbound Sales, Customer Relationship Management and On-boarding Process for Finnish market. You are not required to do any cold calling or lead generation as AREX doesn’t do direct sales. We receive only highly qualified warm leads from our Finnish partners. Your role will be to consult, convert and onboard those warm leads into customers and help to develop and automate inbound sales process. Optimally, you would’ve spent at least couple years in sales/customer relationship roles in Finnish market. (Preferably in FinTech, Accounting or SME software space.)
• +3 years successful track record in similar roles
• Native Finnish speaker
• Solid track record of inbound sales and customer relationship management.
• Ability to engage and inspire people to work with and for you.
• Flawless communication and presentation skills in Finnish and English.
• An innovative, entrepreneurial mindset to continuously develop and enhance the inbound sales process.
• Ability to understand customer’s needs and convince them to sign-up with AREX.
• A list of showcases where your sales/customer relationship efforts have made a significant impact.
Nice to Have:
• Previous working experience with SME software solutions such as accounting packages and billing system providers.
• Understanding of SME short term financing and/or previous experience of working in FinTech.
• Already living in Barcelona and ability to start as soon as possible.
You get a fun, high-achieving atmosphere and a chance to be part of something truly revolutionary plus.....
• Relaxed and informal work environment
• Possibility to choose your hardware
• Training / Meetups / Events budget
• If needed possibility to work shorter day (e.g. 8am until 3pm)
• Possibility for stock options
• Private health insurance
• Cozy office close to the beach
• Unlimited Colombian coffee
• Regular company outings