At Swiftera, we capture highly updated aerial imagery to change the way the world sees itself. With our high altitude platforms, we are creating an unprecedented geospatial information dataset, bound to disrupt the EO market.
We are looking for a forward-thinking image processing engineer. Somebody who can lead her/his area of work autonomously, empowering the company. In this position you will see your work coming to life. We need you to:
- Develop and operate a toolchain for rectification, referencing, mosaicing and atmospheric corrections of visible band imagery.
- Automate the imagery data workflow.
- Analyze and diagnose defects in captured imagery and suggest corrective actions at sensor and optics level.
- Support the procurement of optical instruments for remote sensing.
- Lead the test of new sensor systems.
- Perform field tests and support flight operations.
Your skills and background:
- MSc or higher in a related field
- 5-10 years of experience
- You can process L1 data, and have hands-on experience with it.
- Knowledge of photogrammetry desirable.
- You can develop in Python, Java, or similar.
- You have strong software development skills.
- Experience with GIS tools & libraries desirable.
- You are resourceful and get things done
What we offer:
- To be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team of professionals,
building something new. You play a critical role in the success of the
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive remuneration and an equity plan.
- You won't ever be bored.