Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 154 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 82 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our Marketing Technology team which forms part of the Digital Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the successful candidate will provide technical solutions which help offer best-in-class user experiences through Ryanair's digital marketing channels. This role requires the ability to work with multiple teams across our technical, creative and marketing departments.
- Working as part of the Digital Marketing team to deliver best-in-class communication experiences with our customers - including email and push notifications
- Developing high quality, testable and reliable software
- Driving best technology and software development practices in the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Assisting business stakeholders in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements
- Striving for continuous improvement within the team
- 3+ years programming experience in a fast-paced commercial environment
- 3+ years’ experience with relational databases
- Ability to create cross-client compatible HTML for emails
- Comfortable working with technical teams to design and consume APIs
- Passionate about user experience
- Experience with Adobe Campaign and Liquid template language beneficial
- Comfortable working and maintaining a CI/CD environment
- Advanced level of English