Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the world’s leading online hotel reservation service is looking for people to support our business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Bookings Hispanica SL, one of the support companies in Spain, is seeking a full time Health and Safety Administrator to support our Spain and Portugal offices
The Health and Safety function is to help reduce H&S risks, by preventing incidents if possible, detecting as happening, and swiftly responding once noted.
- Administer, Initiate and revise approaches for Bookng.com’s Health & Safety Program locally; site Accident Prevention Plans; Activity Hazard Analyses; Position Hazard Analyses; and other site- specific plans, procedures, and policy
- Inspect site conditions and activities; initiate corrective and preventive actions and verify the effectiveness of actions taken
- Provide guidance of safety improvements
- Keep abreast of developments in health and safety practices and legislation; act upon changes accordingly
- Undertake the Psychosocial and Safety risk assessment in the offices in the region Spain and Portugal.
- Prevent harm for the health and well-being of our employees and advise stakeholders to create a healthy work environment
- CAE Platforms (Coordination of Business Activities) with suppliers and customers
- Work with other teams such as Facilities, Real Estate, IT, Corporate Security, Business Continuity and office managers to realize HSSimprovements- Support for the in-house emergency within the offices and creation of emergency plans
- Provide training and support to share health, safety knowledge and experience with relevant stakeholders
- Other Office related tasks, such as processing of invoices for our Accounts Payable department in Amsterdam.
- Have qualification: Tecnico Superior en Prevencion de Riesgos laborales
- At least 5 years of knowledge and operational experience in health, safety and physical security in a large company
- Experience with Works Councils
- Communication skills in order to bring people together when issues need to be solved, from staff to board level
- Self-starter, able to work independently, enjoys creating and implementing new initiative
- Fully comfortable working in English, both written and spoken