Leavy is rapidly expanding to become one of the world’s largest online travel experiences! We are currently building our global Marketing organization and seeking Marketing leaders as we increase our market share internationally. In this role, you will be a key driver of the evolution and growth of our brand.
This is a job that requires someone who combines intelligence, technical skills, curiosity, maturity and grit. The ideal candidate is a highly self-directed individual who’s proven they can lead web/app marketing and general product related projects efficiently until delivery. Great web/app subject matter knowledge and strong communication skills (written and verbal) are a must as well as ability to navigate through uncertainty and roadblocks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help define the roadmap for the evolution of our web and app
properties together with other cross functional teams (Engineering, Data
and other marketing teams).
- Ensure that key decisions are documented, accountabilities clarified and delivery towards decisions are acted upon.
- Own the global SEO strategy to drive organic traffic growth ultimately resulting in new users and business growth
- Collaborate with Creative and product teams to add and optimize content across all the Leavy.co online properties
- Act as major link between tech/engineering team and central marketing on a number of tasks (own all Marketing web/app related tech requests, provide input to the product roadmap, SEO requirements…)
- Work closely with Marketing Analytics and Data teams to gather valuable insights for further improvements
- Lead all App Store Optimization Projects
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 6 years of web/SEO/app marketing experience
- Proven track record of driving both strategy and execution with examples of organic search optimization projects
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present confidently at all levels and to communicate throughout all levels of an organisation both technical and non-technical
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset (Direct experience with web analytics suites is a must)
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate a strong philosophy around onsite optimization
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Good knowledge of web programming languages
- Experience in startups and/or travel is appreciated