In the ever increasingly competitive industry of iGaming we are looking to recruit a Director of Search to harness a strategic and forward-thinking mindset to Casumo.
We are looking for someone who is accomplished in the SEO landscape, preferably within the iGaming industry, who can set and drive the execution of Casumo Group’s SEO strategy.
- Full P&L responsibility for the SEO department, including both Casumo Group as well as the affiliate site network.
- Define and lead Casumo Group’s search strategy, ensuring our SEO strategy is localised.
- Define and execute Casumo’s on-site content strategy based on keywords analysis insights.
- Own, lead, optimise, establish and grow our current affiliate site network.
- Responsible for establishing new traffic generation initiatives, driving this from concept to execution with an emphasis on new markets and territories.
- Work closely with the product departments on SEO and UX.
- Work closely with other teams such as Branding, CRM, Marketing to ensure an integrated approach.
- Review existing analytics to make informed data-driven recommendations for SEO improvements.
- Analysis of search performance, find new opportunities and trends, creation of business cases in order to receive budget approval for the implementation of the strategies.
- Conduct SEO audits, suggest and prioritise actions and implementations (site crawlability, site architecture, on-page analysis, off-page analysis, bad link analysis, ranks tracking, etc..)
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Own off page optimisation efforts (link building), and report on progress.
- Adept at researching, designing, and analyzing results of SEO A/B tests.
- Keep abreast of search and integrated marketing trends.
- Evaluate SEO tools which can be used to further vertical's traffic goals.
- Own app store optimisation efforts for both our IOS and Android apps.
- Own departmental search budget allocations.
- 8+ years experience within SEO.
- 4-5 years experience of managing high performing teams.
- Experience managing sites with 1+ million monthly views.
- Vast network in backlinking within igaming.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Deep understanding of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Experienced and knowledgeable within the iGaming industry and different global markets.
Casumo is the first online adventure-based casino. Our mission is to disrupt the industry by focusing on developing a new betting experience, using gamification and slick UI to provide an unparalleled user experience. We are quite unique in what we do and how we do it and we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness.
Engineering at Casumo
At Casumo, we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness. We have a modern engineering mindset, we move fast, experiment and apply an automated test approach. We believe every individual’s need and desire to be unique and let each developer be the main force for creating their best work environment and make impact. Our engineers collaborate as an international, distributed and highly skilled team. We highly value team spirit and a respectful environment. A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims. We have active contributors to open source (Zipkin, Springboot, Axon framework); we care about knowledge sharing internally and externally, and we mean it. This is why we run internal Tech events and trainings - the latest being Axon - and encourage our staff to attend and/or speak to conferences. The sumos are making real impact by working on an unparalleled product. We explore, experiment and grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team
What are we currently up to
- Development of new greenfield products using modern technologies
- Creating beautiful UI interactions driven by gestures
- Splitting the entire system into small, more cohesive subsystems and microservices
- New integrations with various game suppliers and payment providers.
Our tech stack:
- Backend side:
Java Microservices, EventSourcing, CQRS, DDD, messaging (RabbitMQ & Kafka) and Axon. Java frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate. Devops: Docker, Jenkins, AWS, cloud
- Frontend side:
KnockOutJS, Durandel, ReactJS, React Native, VueJS.
Check our current positions at casumo careers