We are now looking for a strategic, results-oriented, and data-driven SEO leader to join our SEO team in Barcelona, Spain. The Head of SEO will be part of a fun, successful and experienced SEO team that strives to be best in class at what they do. Reporting to the Director of SEO, you will be leading a team of SEO specialists, setting the direction and priorities of the key team initiatives that lead to organic growth, being committed to enabling the department to execute scalable and sophisticated approaches to online marketing, by leveraging technology and building a healthy SEO strategy.
What you will do:
- Support the definition of the SEO strategy, its key initiatives and impact, and working closely with Product Development to define a roadmap for implementation.
- Drive and execute on a roamap of initiatives to support strategic SEO objectives, including landing pages’ catalogue strategic reviews, continuous on-page optimization, outreach, etc., ● Provide leadership and manage a team of international SEO specialists.
- Manage and optimize keyword portfolio, perform competitor benchmarks, providing an analytical understanding of our competitive performance and reporting on SEO KPIs and metrics.
- Evangelize and promote knowledge of SEO within the company and keep current with industry trends, search engine algorithms, and best practices.
- Work closely with Product, IT and Marketing teams to define requirements, prioritise initiatives, monitor results, and define next iterations.
- Utilize Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) methodologies to improve SEO lead conversion rates.
- Build cross functional relationships by providing SEO insights and strategic recommendations that can have a profound impact on the organization.
- 8+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimisation, working on large scale, multi-lingual websites in a highly competitive industries,
- 3+ years’ of direct team leadership,
- A proven track record in delivering initiatives that result in tangible organic growth,
- Expert user of all kinds of SEO tools and platforms (e.g. Google Search Console/crawlers/Ahrefs and similar applications),
- Deep industry knowledge of SEO best practices and innovative approaches,
- Ability to think strategically and to drive forward complex initiatives,
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, being able to extract insights that result into actionable initiatives,
- Business-oriented and experience working with fast product development cycles,
- Strong understanding of technical SEO,
- Solid understanding of web protocols and frameworks,
- Ability to clearly communicate complex requirements to a range of audiences and stakeholders,
- Excellent presentation skills,
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude,
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent in English (Mandatory) an additional language is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- A work environment that promotes continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- A free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holidays +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts at other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.