At wallapop our purpose is to empower people to promote a more conscious and human way of consumption.
We are on a quest to grow the collaborative economy and make the world more sustainable by extending the life of products.
Wallapop takes pride in having an open culture, where every opinion matters, and everybody can contribute in many different ways. We believe that we don't hire people to fit in a job description. We hire people to find the best way to produce the most valuable work that they can do. Each Topic team holds daily and weekly meetings to discuss and decide what actions have to be taken in order to it continuing being maintainable, readable, and scalable.
With more than 8 million searches per day, more than 60k items sold per day and a catalog of several tens of millions of products, Wallapop is the biggest second-hand marketplace in Spain with more than 8 million unique visitors per month.
Our company Values are:
We are One Team: Respect, Transparency and Alignment.
We Dream & Deliver: Creative & Innovative, Passion and Risk Taking.
We Aim for Simplicity: User centricity and Focus on Essentials
We Learn & Grow: Curiosity and Empowerment
We are looking for a Head of Sales for our Pros business. Our team cares deeply about customers on our platform and obsesses over creating value for them.
As more and more small and medium businesses rely on Wallapop to expand their reach and sales online, we want to help them succeed together with the entire Wallapop community.
Your role will be key in developing Wallapop for business customers and achieving our ambitious growth goals by shaping our future sales strategy and department. You will do this in close cooperation with our agile, cross-functional teams.
Your day to day involves:
• Lead our internal and external sales teams with a focus on the Motors category and our Pro product (subscription-based)
• Represent Wallapop to our key external stakeholders and maintain close relationships with our top clients
• Together with colleagues across functions, you ensure that the sales teams have everything they need to succeed (e.g., sales materials, processes, training), opening up opportunities with customers and maximizing business impact
• Be the voice of the customer and make sure the customer and your team's insights are gained through working closely with cross-functional teams (such as marketing, product, customer service, software development) on the development of our business.
What you need to know:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
• 10-15 years of sales/business development experience at a technology or media company, ideally across various distribution channels
• Comprehensive automobile industry knowledge and network in Spain
• Ability to create scalable sales strategies in an evolving environment
• Experience with metrics-based management and CRM tools such as Salesforce. Demonstrated analytical skills to monitor and analyze sales performance
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial and strategic problem solving attributes and ability to initiate/lead a regional virtual strategic cross-functional project in support of mid/long- term business goals
• Solid experience with quarterly and annual planning
Who you are:
• People management experience (e.g., leading and building a sales team), with proven ability to motivate and inspire
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to engage C-level and provide executive account coverage
• Operational capabilities and ability to ensure appropriate focus on business aspects most critical to driving sustained growth
• Willingness to work in an agile, highly-collaborative and cross-functional environment
• Data driven
• English speaker (Intermediate)
• Flexible working hours
• Half/day Fridays
• Specialized training (2000€ per year)
• English/Spanish lessons
• Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsite trips twice a year
• Team building activities
• Free coffee, and free fresh fruit
• Private Health Insurance (Cigna)
• Gym discounts
• Weekly Yoga and Boxing classes in the office
• Other benefits paid from the gross salary (kindergarten check, food check, transport check)
• You'll enjoy a 50% longer maternity/paternity leave
• Referral Program, charity donation
• Relocation package. International team (now 17 nationalities and counting)
• All-new, modern and inspirational office space, based in sunny Barcelona (22@)
Based in Barcelona but could work from Madrid.
Wallapop is a pure mobile marketplace that helps people find the best opportunities to buy and sell nice things nearby. But beyond that, what we really want to do is offer the best street trade experience to all our users around the world. In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
- - Amazing office space.
- - Apple or PC equipment of your choice.
- - Specialised training.
- - Health insurance.
- - Amazing offsites twice a year.
- - International team (now 10 nationalities) .
- - Help with apartment searches.