Zeptolab is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Lead to join our growing marketing team!
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different than most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
You will be responsible for developing games through integrated campaigns in and outside the game to deliver outstanding results in engagement and monetization.
Your high-level goal will be a product positioning of games currently enjoyed by millions of players such as C.A.T.S., King of Thieves, and the Cut the Rope franchise.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Creating a product marketing plan and push campaigns (connected to events/updates etc) to drive engagement in games, which will be evident in metrics (Retention, LTV etc).
- Working closely with Product Managers and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for both operating games and games pre-production.
- Identifying value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games and improving our understanding of our players through detailed marketing and customer research.
- Creative process coordination across all teams including game development, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, user acquisition, and app store optimization.
- PR, cross-promo, influencers and ad campaigns coordination.
- Niches/trends researching and making TA for new products, controlling product slot requirements for new pitches.
- Working on the pitch decks for platform relations.
- Strong background in marketing across multiple channels (gaming or mobile app experience is preferable).
- Experience working in close cooperation with software development, community and live-ops teams in executing successful integrated engagement/monetization marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience in SaaS marketing support (games/apps strong +) and a track record of delivering success.
- Proven experience partnering with product teams on defined goals as well as raising brand awareness.
- Experience as a game/app Product Manager (dev) a strong plus.
- App/Game mobile UI/UX design experience a strong plus.
Skills you will be using:
- Global and regional marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Deep understanding of free-to-play acquisition, retention, and monetization key product indicators.
- Defining and driving audience research, insights, and empathy. Must go beyond demographics to behavioral and psychological needs analysis. Ability to communicate this clearly to stakeholders is critical
- Business analysis skills (SQL, R, Python, Big Data, etc).
- Applied CRM systems for both campaign and lifecycle marketing.
- Leveraging knowledge of large-scale social networks as applied marketing and engagement tools.
- Engagement marketing execution in a meaningful, clear, and measurable way that has a material impact on business performance.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well.
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry.
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty.
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place.
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).