Do you want to be part of the next generation of payment services? Mitto is building from the sunny Barcelona the new breed of global payment systems for Generation Z.
The company has seen amazing growth in Spain and is looking for expanding its operations to the rest of the countries of the European Economic Area and Latinamerica.
We are looking for a passionate, strategic and action-oriented behemoth product professional to lead all the efforts of our product team. Based on our Barcelona office, as the Head of Product your goal will be to make Mitto an amazing service used by millions of people.
Reporting to the CEO
- In charge of creating a vision and a long-term product roadmap.
- Overseeing the strategic development, direction and implementation of all product releases.
- Lead and build up a team of highly skilled professionals to deliver our ambitious goals.
- Transform the requirements from Marketing, Business and Customer Success Departments into product new features and current one improvements
- Work closely with the rest of departments - especially with the UX Design and the Tech team - to achieve the correct market fit of our service in each territory.
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience in a tech company.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
- Critically analyse and collect key metrics, leveraging them to validate and weigh your proposals and decisions.
- Show clear ability to discuss and understand technical concepts
- Outstanding people management and talent development skills. Proven track record of building a product team.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Motivated to create a financial service that changes the relationship of the new generation with their finances.
- An amazing ride and great adventure while trying to save the world from greed
- Social benefits (transportation and restaurant tickets, Team Breakfasts on Mondays and beers on Fridays, best personally Italian coffee in the World from our friends at Three Marks.
- Attractive compensation and equity plan.
- Team building activities.
- International and talented team.
- Flexible schedule.
- Possibility of working remotely when the project allows.