Kantox is a Fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that help companies managing their FX in an automated way. We are now over 85 people strong team split between London and Barcelona and have raised over €20M. We just got awarded for the third year in a row the Deloitte Fast 50 UK and Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA!
We are a young team which loves heavy challenges and doesn't compromise on execution, speed and quality. We always strive for excellence and have each other's back. So, if you are a hard-working team player who likes to be challenged and wants to join one of the most sophisticated B2B Fintech on the European scenes, keep reading!
Kantox is looking for a Head of Product to join our growing multi-cultural team in Barcelona.
As a Head of Product, you will work in close relationship with our CEO and more broadly our executive team, to ensure that the product being shipped fit our global strategy as well as its delivery is made in a timely manner.
Your mission will include but won’t be limited to:
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers and designers.
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Collaborate with all departments to manage product delivery.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Align product vision with the businesses short and long-term goals.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Monitor the competition’s product developments.
- Build an incredible team and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- A previous leadership experience in Product Management, of at least 3 years, ideally in a start-up (Agile Environment).
- An additional experience in Business Development related positions, in Finance or in Consulting is a plus.
- You are rigorous, organised and eager to learn new stuff.
- You like taking initiatives and getting things done.
- A real interest (and knowledge) for web technologies and business models.
- An understanding of financial products and the financial industry in general.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated strong leadership capacity.
- Proficient in English; Spanish or French is a plus.
- Previous experience in a Fintech or financial institution.
- Previous execution product side in B2B partnerships.
- Competitive remuneration & stock options in the company
- Sponsor Learning Budget
- Amazing views and beautiful office by the beach
- Fresh fruits and unlimited coffee
- Free Spanish and English lessons at the office
- Relocation package
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Intensive schedule on Fridays