Mailjet is the email solution for teams to create, send, and monitor marketing emails, transactional emails and SMS. Mailjet has grown from a startup to the leading Email Service Provider in Europe, with email teams at Microsoft, Etsy, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson and more sendings billions of emails every month with us.
Reporting directly to the CMO, we are looking for our future Head of Marketing Communications who be responsible for new client acquisition and brand strategy, managing an ambitious team of Regional Marketing Managers across Europe and the USA.
- Self-service Signups: for each market, responsible for setting objectives and monitoring KPIs for global signups and revenue.
- Lead generation: for each market, responsible for setting objectives, monitoring KPIs and implementing new global strategies to gain inbound leads for Mailjet's enterprise sales team.
- Management and coaching of a team of experienced Regional Marketing Managers in their responsibilities of field marketing, self-service signups, enterprise lead generation, website management, growth strategies, public relations and more.
- Management and coaching of the Head of Content in their responsibilities of overseeing all published content, coordination and coherence between the content of the different countries, definition and monitoring of objectives with local content managers.
- Brand: responsible for the consistency of the Mailjet brand across all points of contact: website, content, customer support, sales materials.
- Sales Team: working with the global Mailjet Sales Team to ensure the smooth transfer of information between marketing and sales.
- Public Relations: define the global PR strategy, communication objectives and KPIs. Coaching of the Marketing team members who manage PR locally, identification of PR opportunities (CEO, C-level, speaking engagements).
- Field Marketing: responsible for overseeing the global field marketing strategy and leading large-scale Mailjet organised events.
- Strategic Marketing Partnerships: responsible for managing key marketing partnerships with outside companies (example: Google Cloud).
- Responsible for Internal Knowledge Sharing (organising lunch & learns) and Crisis Communication
- Degree in Marketing, 6-9 years of marketing experience (ideally 1 year in a similar role).
- Solid experience in Brand Management, PR and Inbound Marketing.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong public speaker and a natural leader with the ability to inspire a team.
- Both a creative problem solver and business-minded.
- Dynamic and open personality with a passion for working with people all around the world!
- Competitive compensation package and benefits package.
- WeWork office in central London (Moorgate).
- Punctual travel within Europe and to North America.