Are you ready to join a young, international team working in the smart city sector?
In big cities, approximately 50% of all parking capacity is not open to the public or used in an optimal way. Meanwhile drivers on the streets are wasting time trying to find a vacant parking spot and they are paying a fortune for it. All of these cars driving around aimlessly increases air and noise pollution, lowering the quality of life in the city.
Mobypark (mobypark.com) is an innovative, growing startup which provides a solution by opening up private parking spaces of companies, hotels and individuals to the public. Existing parking resources are optimised and drivers can book ahead of time, guaranteeing their spot. Mobypark contributes to the smart cities movement by reducing traffic jams, carbon emissions, and stress of drivers.
Mobypark also has a B2B product (business.mobypark.com) which optimises the parking of multi-tenant buildings, ultimately with the aim of making it more convenient, the parking lot activity more trackable, more easily accessible for the users and more profitable for the parking owners. After 5 years of existence Mobypark operates in 8 European countries and has an international team working from Amsterdam.
About the job role
As Head of Marketing and Customer success, your role consists of 3 main aspects. These are the continued development, strategy and implementation of our marketing plan, having an overview of our customer success rate and support (mobypark.com), and the sourcing, training and on-boarding of new team members. Therefore we are looking for someone who has marketing experience of at least 2-3 years, who is organised, enjoys having an overview of multiple things, and who is a ‘people person’. This role is full-time (40 hours per week).
- You have 2-3 years of marketing experience
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Google Campaign builder, Mailchimp (or another email marketing platform), and Business profiles of Social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- You are creative. You enjoy photography/blogging/videography/creating attractive presentations.
- You have experience with creating targeted, high-quality web content
- You have experience with Search Engine Optimisation
- You are particular, if not a perfectionist, when it comes to consistency in branding, product and communications
- You have customer support experience
- Others would describe you as a ‘people person’ who thrives in a team environment
- You are very organised; you plan ahead, have checklists and have a good overview of things
- You are a good communicator, both in writing (clear, error-free, format-appropriate) and in speech
- You are flexible in terms of your role; you understand that you may need to diverge from it on the odd occasion to help out the team
- You are a quick learner who enjoys a new challenge
- You are fluent in English and have a good level of Dutch (level B1 at least)
- You are familiar with G-Suite tools and Microsoft office
- You are a patient person who enjoys passing on knowledge to others
- You can think outside the box when it comes to sourcing new candidates and are comfortable with the idea of learning about arranging contracts for new candidates.
Not essential, but a bonus:
- Experience with Lightroom, Photoshop, or Indesign
- Previous experience of training/on-boarding new colleagues
- Ability to speak French, Spanish, Italian or German
- Growth hacking experience
- Experience with Google My Business
- Experience with working for a sharing economy platform
- Network in real estate
What Mobypark can offer you:
- The chance to showcase and further develop your marketing skills
- The opportunity to take the lead in Mobypark’s marketing strategy
- A role which challenges you and expands your knowledge of organic marketing growth, growth hacking and the sharing economy
- A lot of freedom and room for personal and professional development
- Working from a great startup office space in Amsterdam, where you can take full advantage of its workshops, innovation programs and networking events
- The chance to work with an international team of young, diverse and motivated people
- 25 paid vacation days per year and a market-conform salary
- Experience in working in the sustainable sharing economy
- Opportunities to work in varied places, as this role will require you to attend the occasional relevant conference, meeting or event
- The chance to actively participate in the Smart Cities movement and in the sharing economy
How to apply
Send us your CV, 2 references and a short motivation letter. If you are selected as our new colleague, the planned commencement date of your role is May, 2019. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.