We need you to help us evolve. Thousands of people are using typeforms to get better information. Our conversational approach goes beyond data to empathize with—and get closer to—people.
What does the future of conversational data collection look like? How will you make it a reality? As a fast-growing startup, we know that building a successful engineering team is important.
We're looking for an experienced Director of Infrastructure, reporting to the CTO, to help us iterate and grow.
Here’s Jason, our CTO: “We need someone who can rapidly absorb change and constantly adapt the way we work as the business scales.”
Do you love helping engineers solve problems? Do you love building successful teams? Are you motivated by a combination of 1:1 work and big architectural challenges? Then come help us shape the future of online data collection.
If yes, come and join our version of The IT Crowd—no basements, we swear.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Create and grow successful, productive Engineering, Operations and IT teams in an agile product development environment. Accountable for budget for Operations & IT, collaborating with Technology Chief of Staff to ensure consistent process across technology org.
- Work with technology management peers to develop processes such as performance management, work policy issues, recruitment, and agile practice.
- Align with Engineering Directors on Infrastructure planning, capacity and migrations. ● Ensure the reliability and scale of our corporate/IT systems, as well as our software/AWS infrastructure.
- Create, maintain and communicate policies and processes to ensure compliance with appropriate schemes to protect our customer data, in collaboration with legal.
- Support operational aspects of Operations & IT such as oversight of support, on-call coverage, crisis management, and critical bug triage.
- Guide quality and deployment processes, and build confidence in rapid product iteration.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have native or bilingual proficiency in English.
- Spanish proficiency preferred.
- You have 5-10 years of engineering and/or IT experience.
- You’ve been in a management role for at least 5 years.
- You have at least 5 years of experience scaling agile organizations.
- You have strong leadership and communication skills.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate operational continuity at a global company.
- You have excellent emotional IQ and you can build rapport with all kinds of people. And for some added bonus points:
- You have a background in cloud infrastructure, IT support, and security.
- You have a deep understanding of AWS IaaS methodology in a CI/CD environment.
- You have a jaw-dropping hidden talent. Interested? Hit Apply now to start the conversation
Hit Apply now and start the conversation.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.