What we do
Silicon Valley's monopoly on the start-up market is a thing of the past. We know there's great talent to be found everywhere, that's why we've made it our mission to find it and bring the opportunity to start their own company to them.
At Demium we create start-ups from scratch, enabling local entrepreneurs to create valuable and lasting companies. Individuals get support from us throughout their journey, from finding a co-founder to developing an idea into a verified business model and helping to secure seed investment. And with an ever expanding network of incubators, kickstarting their dreams has never been easier.
What makes us different
Our entrepreneurs don’t need a team, or an idea to join. We want talented, brave and committed people from a range of backgrounds, or industry experts, with an epic determination to make things happen. Our crack teams are led by knowledgeable pros, you, who've been there, done that and now own the company that sells the t-shirts. Demium members can access our exceptional network of resources from anywhere in the world. We support budding business owners with nailing the right investment opportunities, be that locally or globally.
We are looking for a Head of Incubation Program for our incubator in Barcelona. Here is Diogo Patão, our Head of Incubation Program in Lisbon:
“As the Head of the Incubation Program you are responsible for the whole 6 months program, starting from the ideation phase and moving through the validation, MVP development, growth and funding stages. It is not just a job. You get to work with the most talented and inspiring people and every project you start is like a little baby of yours. In many ways you feel responsible for the success of each and every one of them and the gratitude, impact and success you can achieve is the best payment anyone can have”.
What does a Head of Incubation Program do?
- You will manage more than 15 startups / 30 entrepreneurs simultaneously, staying on top of their progress, and guiding and supporting them with whatever they need along the way.
- You will be someone who the entrepreneurs trust, but you have to earn it. They will come to you to ask you questions about business models, metrics, investment and marketing strategies, and you will need to be able to provide them with the right answers or at the very least the right resources.
- You will help implement the perfect methodology to keep the startups engaged and growing as fast as possible.
- You will help the teams to complete their roadmap by facilitating specific trainings and presentations.
- You will liaise with Demium Barcelona’s Managing Director and Head of Talent on the progress of each startup and any of their specific or urgent needs.
This position is made for you if:
- You aren't tired yet of reading what we want you to achieve.
- You have solid entrepreneurial experience, especially in technology-based start-ups that have generated strong levels of revenue.
- You are a passionate and self-motivated person who would thrive in a collaborative competitive environment.
- If you are solutions oriented and are able to give 100% without anyone chasing you.
- If you are humble enough to keep growing and are willing to learn from better entrepreneurs than you.
- You have the courage to support more than 15 projects simultaneously.
- You are comfortable working with people and their emotions. You are persistent and are able to achieve more by listening and doing, rather than just talking.
- Your management skills are out of this world.
- You speak English and Spanish fluently.
Why would you choose us?
- Because we always hire better people than us.
- Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just a few months time.
- Because you won't find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- Because we are changing the start-up ecosystem and you will be a vital part of it
About Demium Startup