Note: Please do not apply if you do not have experience growing a startup as head of gowth/marketing.
Paperspace is seeking a Head of Marketing in New York City. We are
looking for someone with experience to help us scale during this major
growth phase of the company. This is a unique opportunity to not only
lead growth efforts at a startup, but to do so at a company that is
working at the intersection of many exciting fields like Machine
Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for someone:
- With a deep passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and growth
- Who can drive user acquisition and company growth
- Who understands startup scaling and is able to identify pain points in growth efforts
- Who can quickly come up with and execute on growth experiments
- Who is metrics-driven and committed to finding ways of measuring success.
- That has strong critical thinking skills and creativity
Your responsibilities will be to :
- Significantly improve our brand awareness
- Identify, implement, and iterate strategies to improve user acquisition
- Manage CAC with clear understanding of drivers in order to scale marketing
- Drive and oversee digital marketing efforts, including paid advertising, SEO, and social media
- Manage public relations and communications
- Leverage or build relationships with the industry journalists
- Manage short-form content creation and syndication via newsletters, drip campaigns, etc.
The minimum requirements are:
- Substantial experience leading growth or marketing at a successful startup
- Impressive track record and ability to show user and business growth
- Impressive track record to “sell product” to consumers with clearly defined strategies
- Experience building or expanding marketing efforts and team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills