FilledThis offer is not available anymore
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We look for Radically Better
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
Our growth approach
Our growth team works like special forces. They are bold. They never settle. They get **it done. From acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, they are passionate about Revolut and they go above and beyond to grow the brand, while focusing on consumers throughout their journey.
What you'll be doing
- Growth: Drive user acquisition in DACH region.
- Leadership: Recruit, lead and mentor a cross-functional team to build and execute growth strategies.
- Marketing: Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and user growth.
- Partnerships: Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth.
- PR: Act as a “face of Revolut” in the country for PR purposes (TV interviews, thought leadership)
- Business Analysis: Monitor and assess performance of your market.
- Work with and support central product teams to improve tools to drive growth in markets.
- Ensure alignment within other markets and HQ for regional and global initiatives.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Strong business background (commercially successful entrepreneurship, mgmt consulting, ibanking, or similar commercial experience)
• Expertise in B2C marketing or business development for a hyper growth consumer company
• Experience in building and leading teams, with willingness to invest in the development of your team to enable them to deliver their KPIs
• 10+ years of experience, some of it in a hyper-growth company
• Deep understanding of the DACH region, including connections to relevant partners
• Demonstrated capacity to take data-informed decisions
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Revolut company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.