We are looking for our Head of Field Marketing who will own the planning, developing and implementing of the marketing programs throughout the country, targeting new customers and influencers to generate growth and Elyps' brand recognition.
You will convert France into a sea of loyal Elyps customers by engaging them in a creative way while keeping track of performance and ROI. Being the central point of contact in within France for anything Field Marketing, you should be comfortable with big challenges, ambiguity and enjoy working in an ever-changing industry.
**What your day will look like**
- You will implement a global marketing plan into your region of expertise, determining appropriate marketing activities such as events planning and community building, partnerships, sponsorships and digital marketing campaigns building a local face of our global brand.
- You will ensure the understanding of Elyps user segmentation across the country and you will create new and innovative ideas that will bring our brand to life, tapping into local networks, scenes and opinion-leaders.
- You will build a top-notch network of sustainable relationships with the key influencers in France including local regulators and authorities, entrepreneurial and start-up communities and media/PR (social media, digital, TV, radio and print).
- You will ensure PR and social media sit at the heart of every field marketing activity.
- You will scale down the global communication strategy in order to boost local output.
- You will work with operations and product teams to establish project kickoffs, track progress and recap learnings.
- You will build and mentor a national marketing team across France, defining responsibilities and scaling global marketing programs with the purpose of building Elyps brand reputation and increasing the use of Elyps' financial products at a regional level.
- You will be the person to go to understand user needs and trends within the French market. You will collaborate with other European marketing teams, sharing successful growth practices and growing pains that your team has experienced in order to achieve excellence in our marketing strategy execution.
- You will manage the marketing budgets of your country, measuring and reporting the performance of marketing activities against revenue goals.
- You will continuously explore new ways to engage with our growing community of users, being at the forefront of a rapidly changing digital environment.
- 7+ years of relevant consumer marketing experience in youth marketing, specifically in tech companies, fin-tech space or music.
- You bring strong marketing execution skills across key functions including demand generation, events and storytelling, PR and content, sponsorships and partnerships and emphasis on digital and social media.
- You have the ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- You are a strong marketer with the ability to survive and thrive in a fast-paced matrix environment while managing local, national and global stakeholders.
- You bring a proven track leading and influencing marketing team in order to foster collaboration and innovation.
- You are comfortable in fast-paced, high growth environments where priorities shift fast.
- You take ownership of what you are working on, feel responsible for it and are able to deliver results in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment without constant supervision.
- You are decisive, hands-on and have a bias towards action.
**Who you are**
- Friendly: people want to work with you and for you.
- Transparent : you share your biggest accomplishments and failures.
- Responsible : "With great power comes great responsibility".
- Customer-focused: you put customers at the centre of everything you do.
- Agile : you are adaptable to an ever-changing landscape.
- Video-call interview - Intro (45min approx.)
- Technical phone interview with CEO (45 min. approx.)
- Onsite interviews (1:30 hours approx.)
- Take home-task / Business Case
- Meeting with Founders