ForceManager is the leading mobile CRM for field sales teams, designed to help salespeople in their day-to-day lives by acting as their personal assistant. Headquartered in Barcelona, ForceManager also has offices in Madrid, London, New York, Bogota, Mexico and Treviso. Since it was founded in 2011, ForceManager has grown to more than 130 employees.
It’s due to this strong growth at ForceManager that we require a Head of Custom Software Development to join our team in Barcelona. We are looking for someone who loves challenges and someone who loves interacting with humans as much as technology.
The Head of custom Software development main mission will be to provide solid technical leadership and direct the technological team in the right direction.
As a Head of Customer Software Development you will:
• Consistently write, translate and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
• Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practices.
• Design run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
• Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation and guidelines.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
· Experience in a SaaS business.
· 3+years of experience successfully leading technology teams in highly dynamic organizations.
· Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
· Exceptional written and verbal skills which demonstrate maturity, judgement, negotiation/influencer, analytical, and leadership skills.
· Excellent creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Experience with relational databases (SQL)
· Knowledge of Data Processing using Spark.
· Knowledge of Frontend frameworks (Angular, VueJS, etc.).
· Passion for SOLID principles and design patterns.
Resonating with our values is core to us:
- A positive mindset: We feel passionate about ForceManager and the projects we work on. We are constructive and respectful towards other people’s ideas. We exude energy and good vibes.
- Take ownership: We are determined, accountable and always looking for solutions in a timely manner. We are consistent and disciplined, always giving our best.
- Going the extra mile: We are hands-on and get things done. We do what we say to the highest standard. We focus our energies on getting results. We make sure that priorities are taken care of first.
- People first: We add value to the day-to-day work of both our colleagues and customers. We are proactive, we anticipate the issues and propose solutions.
- Together we are building ForceManager: We are team players. We create a positive working environment. We trust our teammates and realize we are not experts in everything. Zero tolerance for bullying or rude behavior. We have fun!
· Permanent contract and an attractive professional career based on your professional experience and potential.
· Chance to be a part of an international, friendly and creative team in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged.
· Gym membership discount
· Private health insurance (after the first 6 months of employment)
· Ticket Guardería® (offers employees, with children aged 0-3 years old, to save some money on nursey fees)
· Language courses
· Two incredible offsites each year
· Team building activities throughout
· Free cookies, milk, teas, soda and fresh fruit
· A ton of office space
· And a fun, friendly, international team!
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a company with international exposure. If you resonate with our core values and are looking for an exciting new challenge, then give us a call!