FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Wind is shaping the world into one with more sustainable urban living and less traffic congestion. We provide internet-connected scooters on every corner as a zero-emission last mile transportation solution that is both safe and fun.
We are looking for a Head of Business Intelligence, to support growth within our EMEA operations, run data and insights analysis for our most strategic business decisions, and provide business with reporting tools to continuously improve the performance across all areas of every country we operate. The person in this role will lead the data and analytics function by partnering with business heads and local teams to solve challenges by employing techniques for data gathering and analysis, warehousing, and predictive analysis.
You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular BI reporting.
- Deeply understand the needs of the business and the opportunities to use data to drive competitive advantage.
- Develop forecasting models for key business services and answers to key questions by ensuring the highest data accuracy through testing, processes and robust data sources.
- Lead, coach and develop a strong team of both analytical and technical analysts.
- Enable data-based decision making across the whole company by communicating with all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and shape Data & BI roadmap while managing resource allocation.
- Manage the development and maintainance our DWH infrastructure
- 7+ years leading a BI department in a rapid growth start-up, with some or all of that time in the shared economy/ logistics industry.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
- Great communication & collaboration skills, including working with the management team and non-technical colleagues.
- Experienced in leading and building small teams.
- Master’s Degree focused on Data Science from a top school is a plus.
- Excellent English skills (other European are skills are a plus).
- Interest in technology & mobility.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment.
About Wind Mobility
Wind Mobility company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.