We’re looking for a fully motivated person who is ready to make a change in our Programmatic business unit (Smadex) working with our in-house Mobile 1 DSP as a Head of Operations in the Branding team. The ideal candidate will be willing to take the challenge, keep growing the department and manage a team in charge of our top Branding clients worldwide such as Coca-Cola, IBM, Adidas, Jaguar, among others.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Report to the Head of Operations and interact with C-level stakeholders on a regular basis. Report on current and future situation of the department including a clear growth plan
- Interact with strategic clients all around the world
- Ensure campaigns’ and operations’ success at all levels
- Overview the department’s needs and liaise with the Product team to identify development needs to achieve goals
- Liaise and collaborate with the Sales team while ensuring a fluent communication between both teams to achieve campaigns’ success
Skills and requirements:
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written is a MUST
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the mobile or digital advertising industry and team management
- Experience in conflict resolution and troubleshooting
- Data lover and results driven with strong analytical skills
- Great customer service skills aiming to provide an excellent client experience
- Ability to work independently and proactively with a sense of accountability
- Organized with the ability to multitask in a results-oriented business environment
- Programmatic digital advertising knowledge and experience (ad campaigns, ad formats, pricing models, etc.)
- Degree in Math, Engineering, Statistics or Business
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won't be considered.
Competitive salary based on skills and experience, flexible working hours, opportunity to learn and develop strong knowledge about the industry (business models, partners, agencies, publishers and more), exposure to leading publishers and media partners in the digital marketing industry, company support in your professional development, monthly TGIFs and regular team building events, fun and friendly work environment with talented marketers from over 20 different countries. And more!