Adevinta is a leading multinational in internet marketplaces, recently listed in Oslo Stock Exchange separately as spin off of Schibsted Media Group. In Spain Adevinta is the leading classifieds group, with more than 1,000 employees reaches every month 17 million users per month through the combination of the multiple sites such as Infojobs.net, Coches.net, Fotocasa.es and others.
We are seeking for a well-rounded and experienced top-performer with outstanding analytical and communication skills. Self-starter and hard worker who can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerates ambiguity and demonstrates problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Strong affinity to online services and good fit with Adevinta’s culture will be a must.
The Head of Advertising Technology is the leader of AdTech team, with direct reporting to the Advertising Director. He/she is responsible for implementing, improving and maintaining the different tools and components supporting the operations and product development for the Advertising business in each one of the Adevinta marketplaces. Advertising Technology gather all the functions and tasks related to technical development, platform integrations, bugs fixing, bug/issues escalation on advertising products, platform and solution.
The team count on 6 exceptional professionals: 3 Project Managers, 2 AdTech Specialist and the Advertising PO.
The ideal person for this role is someone who feels passionate about continuous improvement and constantly changing business environments, someone client oriented who enjoys working with cross functional teams and managing multiple and diverse stakeholders. Finally, someone enthusiastic about technology and online advertising who contributes to the business’s product strategy and development.
The objectives and responsibilities for the Head of AdTech are:
- Lead, coach and support the AdTech team members professional development
- Prioritize and oversee the execution of advertising initiatives
- Working along with the rest of the Advertising managers and marketplaces on the advertising strategy and roadmap definition
- Manage the relationship with internal stakeholders and external providers
- Be the lead point of contact for AdTech issues and initiatives in order to guarantee delivery and alignment
- Propose, evaluate and promote stable and scalable adv tech solutions, able to sustain the company's growth in the middle and long term
- Provide tool training for advertising team members
Project Management methodologies and tools (Both traditional and Agile), English (At least C1 level), Advertising softwares and architectures, Advertising business KPI’
People with experience in project management and platform implementations, preferably someone who had developed his/her career in industries such as online media, advertising and/or information technology. A person with experience in managing teams, organizing resources, controlling timelines and deliverables and handling providers
- Permanent contract, Full-time position.
- To be part of a company, with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices. The company has set up an agile way of work, not only in tech departments but in the entire company.
- Working with the best professionals in a leading company.
- Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group.
- Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h (Fridays afternoon off)
- Intensive workday during summer months and Easter.
- Medical insurance included.
- Attractive remuneration according to your experience.
- Macbook pro or dell equivalent laptop + iPhone 8 or Samsung S9
- Our brand new headquarters in Barcelona - 22@
What we do
We serve people where they live, acknowledging what’s special about every culture and every place. That’s why we develop leading local brands which form an integral part of life for our users, with an average of 1.5 billion visits to our sites every month.
We want to make a positive change in the world by helping everyone and everything find a new purpose. We believe every house can be a home, every person has a role to play, and every object can live a second life – they only have to find their matching need. Our marketplaces create these matches, supporting local communities and building a sustainable future.