We’re looking to hire either an on-site engineering lead in London UK or Cambridge MA; or a remote candidate for exceptionally qualified individuals.
* Ability to take a holistic approach to understanding client needs and engineering requirements for delivering products.
* Domain expertise with regard to capital markets and financial market infrastructure.
* Expertise in quantitative finance with respect to modeling the lifecycles of structured products (derivatives, swaps, options, etc).
* Excellent communications skills, comfortable presenting complex concepts in front of large client audiences.
* Training in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
* Experience with functional programming (i.e. Scala, Erlang, Haskell, Clojure) in industry.
* Optionally: Experience with managing remote international engineering teams.