Having the most advanced chargers for electric cars on the market ranks us in the most innovative companies in the world to come for 2018. Aiming always for the highest level of connectivity and usability of our chargers with state of the art technology makes us constantly look for new talent to join us.
Therefore, we are looking for a hardware engineer to support our engineering team in Barcelona.
- Take lead in the electronics hardware development of a communication module for a new charger for electric vehicles
- Design a hardware for mass-production
- Support the transition to the manufacturing line
- Work closely with the existing hardware team of already developed chargers
- Incorporate existing Wallbox proprietary hardware designs
- Work closely with a team of power electronics
- Support certification processes
- Support the validation process of the hardware development
- Master Degree in electronics engineering or similar
- Experience on multi board system design and integration of communication peripherals
- Experience on signal conditioning and control system design
- Experience with high speed digital system design
- Experience with analog electronics, digital electronics,
- Experience with EMC, Electrical Safety and product certification
- Of advantage: experience with Linux, embedded programming
If you are interested in becoming a part of an innovative and agile team, we are looking forward to your application.