What we’re looking for:
We are hiring a Hardware and IOT engineer to develop our Respira prototype. He or she will work on PCB design, electronics and schematics as well as PCB layouts and assembly, board debugging, embedded programming and product development support.
You will work with the team of two founders, software developers and various freelancers. The position is full-time and may be remote or/and freelance/contract depending on the candidate attitude, experience and passion for the project.
- Designing, building and programming PCBs.
- Support the product strategy from the CTO, and help to develop and update a comprehensive product roadmap (updated on weekly basis) by the use of appropriate PMO tools.
- Lead the hardware development, design and manufacturing
- You will be a creator that comes up with new ideas to improve the customer experience with our technology. Being one of the first to join the organization, your expertise will have a significant impact on the end product and the development process.
- Support experimental clinic tests to be run in universities with our system.
- Support a globally-distributed development team using Scrum, slack, GitHub, and Jira to support efficient, timely, collaborative development.
- Knowing the difference between an MVP and a final product (i.e. If
you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you've
launched too late)
- You must be a maker at heart - you spend your evenings and weekends tinkering, building new hacks or solving problems with technology. Not only you enjoy making, but also good documentation.
- You should be an experienced hackathon attendee and be familiar with Techcrunch, Hackster.io, Instructables and the learning sections of Adafruit and Sparkfun.
- Enjoy learning (and you can do it quickly) and coming up with ideas in other aspects than hardware and making, such as design, software, marketing, etc.
- Professional and positive communication.
- Able to work well with limited direction and committed to working in a fast-paced environment.
You must have proficient skills in the following areas:
- Embedded software
- Arduino Prototyping
- Eagle or KiCad
- Fusion360 or Solidworks
- Rapid prototyping skills (3D printing)
- PCB assembly
- Developing and installing Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and other connectivity solutions
- Experience working with machine learning models.
- Engineering, Computer Science or another technical degree.
- Either back-end development or mobile app (Android & iOS) experience.
- Statistical analytics, and data-driven management experience.
- Remote experience.
- Audio and signal processing experience.
- Data science and machine learning experience
- AI/NLP experience building Chatbots.
What’s in it for you:
- Equity stake (or freelance/contract position)
- Flexible remote/work life balance
- The opportunity of learning the full-stack of hardware-software connected - devices from hardware and firmware all the way up to data science and signal processing. The sky is the limit in terms of your opportunity for growth.
- Opportunity to lead s startup that has the potential to help 65mn people around the world
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter including a brief explanation of your relevant projects to firstname.lastname@example.org