What's next in music happens on SoundCloud first. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners and curators who share, discover and influence what’s new, now and next in music and audio.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Berlin. Working directly with a world-class engineering and design team, you’ll develop and own the roadmap for Listener growth and relentlessly connect users to product value. We are especially interested in candidates who have worked a consumer-facing app at scale and have a track record of learnings and successful business outcomes to show for it. If you’ve graduated from the “growth hacking” mindset to a deeper analytical understanding of how to model and drive growth then we think you’ll be a great fit.
- Communicate vision and strategy for your area both internally and externally
- Translate strategic business goals into a quarterly roadmap and team backlog
- Develop a growth model and communication framework for educating stakeholders and evaluating opportunities
- Work with your team to develop a technology stack that allows you and others to run multiple parallel experiments
- Communicate outcomes and learnings with peers and business stakeholders.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or work experience in a relevant field with 3+ years of product management experience as well as experience with agile methodology. Proven track record of wins and learnings
- Familiarity with best practices for modelling, accounting, and driving sustainable user growth. Experience with leading analytics, CRM and Experimentation vendors is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Thorough, detail-oriented and organised. Able to manage multiple parallel projects
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, as well as a high level of comfort leading workshops and presentations with a diverse group of stakeholders and teams.
Diversity at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform and global community where anyone can create, discover, and share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.