#About the gig
Ironhack Barcelona is looking for a talented Junior Growth Marketeer to help support our ongoing marketing initiatives.
part of the Growth team, you will work directly with the Growth Manager
in order to develop and implement both online (social media, content
and articles) and offline (events, partnerships) actions and strategies
with the en goal of getting the best candidates and qualified
applications for our Web-Dev, UX/UI and Data Analytics courses. This
position, which starts as an internship, is critical for enabling the
marketing team to reach wider audiences in Barcelona and the
international market. Focused on strategical actions where the
distribution is key.
This is a paid full-time
internship based in our Barcelona Campus. We are looking for a six month
commitment turning into a full time contract as growth associate after
this test period.
The Growth Marketing Intern will be responsible for:
- Manage the diffusion and execution of weekly tech events and workshops in our campus, key action to stay on top of the techie community in Barcelona
- Coordinate Social Media across all platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.
- Manage the diffusion and execution of online content trough Medium, both in Spanish and English.
- A/B Test new acquisition channels.
- Execute and optimize organic growth strategies to support marketing goals
- Excellent written (copywriting) and verbal communication skills, both in Spanish and English. We need a true communicator of our brand!
- You are ambitious, motivated and positive. You smile often and are fun to work with :)
- You’re passionate about technology, UX/UI Design, Web Development or Data analytics and you keep up with the latest trends.
- Experience building things from the ground up and ability to work autonomously
- Excited to learn from, and contribute to, a top technology company
Be part of an Amazing Team. We embrace a constant learning, can-do attitude and 100% positivism!!
Flexible work environment
Possibility of doing any of our part-time bootcamps
Annual company offsite
Ironbeers almost every Friday!
Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way we learn about technology. It sucks that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution, so we empower students to find meaningful careers in software development or product design by offering immersive learning experiences to extremely motivated people.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space by making it customer-centric and outcomes-driven. Students finish our program with a new way of thinking and approaching problems, resulting in new jobs, promotions at their current jobs, or companies they’ve built.
- Founded in 2013 by Wharton and Harvard grads
- Operations in Barcelona, Madrid, Miami, Paris, Mexico City, Berlin, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo and Lisbon
- 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
- Graduated over 2,300 students
- 90+ global team members & venture capital backed