#About the gig
Ironhack Barcelona is looking for a talented Growth Marketing Intern to help support our ongoing marketing initiatives.
As a Growth Marketing Intern, you will work directly with members of growth team in order to develop and implement both online (social media, content and articles) and offline (events, partnerships) growth marketing strategies to help Ironhack get the best candidates and qualified applications for our Web-Dev and UX/UI courses. This internship is critical for enabling the marketing team to reach wider audiences in Barcelona and the international market. Focused on strategical actions where the distribution is key.
The Growth Marketing Intern will be responsible for:
- Execute and optimize organic growth strategies to support marketing goals
- Manage the diffusion and execution of weekly tech events and workshops in our campus, key action to stay on top of the techie community in Barcelona
- Coordinate Social Media across platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.
- Manage the diffusion and execution of online content trough Medium, both in Spanish and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Spanish and English. We need a true communicator of our brand!
- You are ambitious, motivated and positive. You smile often and are fun to work with :)
- You’re passionate about education or technology…even better if both!
- Experience building things from the ground up and ability to work autonomously
- Excited to learn from, and contribute to, a top technology company
This is a paid full-time internship based in our Barcelona Campus. We are looking for a six month commitment with the possibility of turning into a full time contract as growth associate after this test period.
Be part of an Amazing Team. We embrace a constant learning, can-do attitude and 100% positivism!!
Flexible work environment
Possibility of doing any of our part-time bootcamps
Annual company offsite
Ironbeers almost every Friday!
Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way we learn about technology. It sucks that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution, so we empower students to find meaningful careers in software development or product design by offering immersive learning experiences to extremely motivated people.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space by making it customer-centric and outcomes-driven. Students finish our program with a new way of thinking and approaching problems, resulting in new jobs, promotions at their current jobs, or companies they’ve built.
- Founded in 2013 by Wharton and Harvard grads
- Operations in Barcelona, Madrid, Miami, Paris, Mexico City, Berlin, Amterdam and Sao Paulo
- 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
- Graduated over 1,900 students
- 50+ global team members & venture capital backed