At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe, Coinbase and Robinhood to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
The Growth team at Plaid acts as partners, advisors, and advocates for our customers. We leverage our deep technical, product, and industry knowledge to help our customers build and scale amazing applications on the Plaid platform. We believe that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years.
Plaid is inherently a global business with a global mission -- you'll be the one helping us achieve this vision in the UK. You will be responsible for building long-term relationships with our customers’ key stakeholders to help them create the applications that will achieve this vision. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers and partner with them on all stages of integrations, product expansion, and ongoing success.
What you'll do
- Advise on Plaid and industry best practices as customers build and scale their applications
- Partner with key customer decision makers to ensure alignment between their upcoming business and product priorities and Plaid’s
- Lead key partnership initiatives including quarterly business reviews, renewals and upsells
- Collaborate with internal Plaid teams to translate and incorporate customer feedback
What excites us:
- A strong business generalist with an acute product sense
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and drive results with external stakeholders
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts quickly
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Ability to work with all types of people and build long-lasting relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion or belief (if any), colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
Plaid company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.