We are a group of health tech companies operating under one umbrella, and a rapidly growing team of 35 sitting in the heart of Shoreditch. We operate a number of brands and ventures in pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and nutrition supplements space, and we are expanding to the US market. We service over half a million patients in the UK providing tailored consultation and personalised prescription services helping people treat a wide range of conditions.
We are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for every person on the planet.
You will work with our marketing and engineering teams across our brands and ventures at various stages of life, providing you with the opportunity to work on startup projects as well as to look into improving the established ones. You will be responsible for identifying, implementing and measuring growth programs.
- Develop and test traditional and creative ideas on how to grow channels such as paid social, content, social, community, product and email;
- Analyse user data and feedback to develop actionable insights; work with development team to turn insights into actionable tests;
- Prioritise and optimize growth channels to improve performance.
- 2-3 years growth hacking experience with a focus on paid social media and/or PPC;
- Competency and prior experience creating and setting up A/B tests;
- Highly analytical acumen;
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing strategic paid social campaigns across social media platforms and content marketing platform;
- Advanced Excel skills including knowledge of Pivot tables, SQL knowledge is a plus;
- Experience using Facebook Ads manager, Pinterest ads, and Snap ads;
- Demonstrable ownership or readiness to take the ownership of paid social channels (we will not ask you to work on organic social campaigns).
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (drinks)
- Lunch on Fridays
- Pension scheme