Can you imagine yourself working to help ensure that entrepreneurs from around the world can make their ideas a reality? Do you dream of working in a multicultural environment where everyday you learn something new and exciting? Want to be driven by an overarching mission?
Bridge for Billions is the first online incubator that creates a bridge between entrepreneurs, their ideas, and the mentors that help them through our online platform. With the mentor’s help, they create their business plans and understand the viability of their ideas. We’re also a young and family-like work environment with continuous learning opportunities. We’re an up-and-coming startup that forms part of networks like Forbes Europe 30 Under 30 and Ashoka Fellows.
We are looking for an experienced, dependable, hands-on, data-driven, and well-rounded growth marketing leader to join our growth team. Someone with a proven track record of success in both demand generation strategies and SaaS sales strategies, conversion optimization, and analytics to help us push that growth even further.
Want to be our new Growth Hacker? Keep on reading!
Roles and contributions:
You will help us achieve our aggressive revenue targets growing X10 year on year focusing on:
1. Top of the funnel - Generating qualified leads at scale from multiple paid and unpaid channels, while analyzing and testing ROI continuously to optimize CAC.
2. Mid-funnel - Analyze, optimize and accelerate the user journey and conversion to revenue.
Want to know more? We need you to:
1. Own the 360 demand generation strategy and its execution.
2. Advise on acquisition maximization tactics based on consumer behavior and benchmarks and analyze all possible paid advertising avenues
3. You will be in charge of tracking and monitoring performance ensuring the numbers are aligned with sales and finance KPIs.
4. Setup and manage analytics and make data-based decisions to figure out the best channels.
5. Own the entire marketing automation system. You will use user journey communication, segmentation, nurturing, qualification, and scoring flow.
6. You will create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database communication and management.
7. Own the lead handoff and interfaces with the sales team for B2B clients.
8. Help the current marketing team members to over-achieve their goals.
9. Coach the team, stay up-to-date with new trends and best practices, and share knowledge to make sure everyone is able to deliver his or her best to the common goals.
What do we look for?
--- Hard skills ---
- Native English speaker (or having an analogue level) is a must. Spanish will be a big plus.
- When you get asked how to promote the product, paid media is your last answer, not your first.
-Several years of experience in growth/demand generation as a whole at an early stage, fast-growing tech startup, within an international environment, and ideally within SaaS.
- Passion about entrepreneurship and good understanding of the entrepreneur’s journey.
- Knowledge in SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, at ease with data in general.
- An expert level using MS Excel.
- Outstanding communications abilities
- Used to collaborate with remote teams
- Ease with development and software terminology
- Programming abilities a plus!
--- Soft skills ---
- We like working with proactive people with a “can do” mentality and a goal-oriented work style.
- Hacker Mentality. You have a burning desire to know the ins and outs of any system, so you pull the appropriate levers to get it to react as you’d like.
- Empathy runs in our DNA.
- Very well organized. You have great prioritization and focusing skills, and you believe in 80/20.
- Passion for your work and to keep on learning will help you to overcome the challenges that we have to face.
- You don't get easily overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode.
- You're an intrapreneur that make things happen and always think big.
- Extremely analytical & data-driven, the ability to talk in numbers, and only use opinions when the search for data yields no results.
- Comfortable working outside of the comfort zone if needed.
At Bridge for Billions, we are convinced that people are the differentiating factor in the success of any company and we believe that talent is more than just knowledge. It’s expressed in attitudes and abilities to relate with other teams and peoples.
We also love to grab lunch together and talk about what awesome weekends we’ve had! Only one rule, no shop talk at the lunch table! Long hours of work, but also of fun and beers (or sodas if beer’s not your thing) together!
- Growth Hacker role and responsibilities with great freedom to initiate own ideas.
- Work on something that matters, contribute to helping thousands of entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- The chance to shape the company by taking on a key role from an early stage.
- An international dynamic team of young professionals with lots of passion and a clear vision in a fast-growing startup.
- Flexible working hours and optional remote days.
Ready to join?
About Bridge for Billions