Online apparel printing start up based in Barcelona is looking for a bold, driven, passionate and motivated entrepreneurial individual. We have invested a lot of time and resources to create a fast-growing, sustainable and scalable business with modern management and organizational culture. We are currently entering our growth funding rounds and are looking for someone with the following skills and characteristics for the Growth Hacker Executive position:
If successful, you’ll be welcomed into our fast-moving Marketing team. You’ll carry out top-drawer analysis, manage our paid search campaigns, and work closely with our SEO and Creative teams to create search ads and landing pages that drive our growth.
- Perform in-depth keyword research across our key geographies.
- Perform competitive analysis using tools such as Ahrefs and SEMrush to understand how we can grow our paid search campaigns.
- Build, maintain, and scale our paid search campaigns across AdWords, Bing, and other search engines.
- Nail CPA and monthly conversion goals aligned with the Performance Marketing team’s growth targets.
- A/B test search ad copy to increase CTR. Create and optimize retargeting audience lists
- Make monthly paid search reports for all the key people.
- Team up with our Copy and Creative teams to create high-quality, high-converting search ads and landing pages that truly reflect our brand. Work with our SEO Specialist to uncover opportunities and forecast areas of growth.
- You’ve managed paid search accounts with at least €5k-10k of ad spend a month.
- You know how to get the most out of Google Analytics, AdWords Editor, Bing Editor, Keyword Planner, etc
- You can show us examples of hands-on campaign management—3rd party bidding management tools are not your bag.
- You’ve got impressive Excel skills that help you steer through large amounts of data to optimize results.
- You’re up-to-date with the latest paid search tools and trends (and passionate enough about them to spend your lunch talking about them).
- You love online marketing!
This is a tremendous opportunity to join us during the growth stages of an already successful startup. Our organizational culture is very important to us and that’s why we ask you to send us an introduction just being yourself, don’t copy paste it from the other intros you have made or go in too much detail or try to be more professional… We want to know you a bit better as a person before we look into the other relevant stuff ;) (This is very important! If you don’t, we’ll know you didn’t read this line, so no donut for you! :P ).