Launched in 2017, Qonto is the neobank for SMEs and freelancers.
Qonto offers the best current account for businesses, available online and on mobile with an appealing modern interface, a very responsive customer service and simple and transparent pricing.
Founded by Alexandre Prot and Steve Anavi, Qonto has raised €12m with Valar Ventures (launched by PayPal founder Peter Thiel), and Alven (investor in Stripe, Algolia, Birchbox, Drivy). Our team of 75 people - and counting - is based in central Paris.
10,000+ companies have already chosen to use Qonto since our launch in July 2017. We offer them:
-Quick and easy customer journeys by minimising the time between account opening and daily usage, giving access to unlimited payment history, expenses management tools and accounting exports
-Flexible support through real time notifications, balance-checking and adjustable administrative rights and accesses for each team member
-Transparent costs reporting thanks to automatic categorization of transactions and the generation of cash management dashboards
The icing on the cake: Qonto was recognized as one of the 50 “Emerging stars” in worldwide FinTech by KPMG and H2 Ventures!
The Growth team includes 10+ members and work closely with product and tech teams, to grow MRR through data and experimentation. You will join another Growth Engineer Julien, along with talented experts in the areas of content marketing, performance marketing, product marketing, design, partnerships, and PR.
You will also collaborate closely with an outstanding tech team of 30+ members.
- Work on critical projects to scale and accelerate acquisition, activation, and revenue. These can include: referral program, lead scoring, automations, a/b testing.
- Define and implement continuous improvements of the Growth Team Technical stack (including: Segment, Hull, Salesforce, Zendesk, Customer.io)
- At least 2 years of experience as a Growth Engineer or Full-stack Developer
- Past experience and/or strong passion in building global websites and apps.
- Exceptional web debugging skills on browser console.
- Understanding of web development stack - web server frameworks (like Ruby on Rails or Django), JS frameworks (like Angular or React).
- Understanding OOP programming skills
- Basic understanding of Linux systems but great command line skills (BASH like environment)
- Understanding of version control systems (Git)
- Salary according to experience
- 1.000 square meters offices in "Silicon Sentier" (central Paris)
- Great Macbook pro provided
- Tailored onboarding
- Goodies pack in the color of Qonto (t-shirt, sweat, mug, tote-bag...)
- Regular team drinks and team buildings
- Top health insurance (Alan)
- Video-call HR interview (45min)
- Onsite exercice (2h to 3h)
- Onsite interviews (usually 2 to 3, 30min each)
- Final interview with one of the 2 founders
Our team includes talents from the best startups. We believe that having the best people on board makes a huge difference in terms of quality of product and service.
If you look at everyday tools and believe they can be made more intelligent leveraging design, technology and customer care, we are looking for you! Come join us 😇!
Qonto company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.