FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- We’re looking for a motivated self-starter that will analyse and help solve challenging problems and build metrics in order to accelerate our growth. You will help the marketing team to uncover the secrets of our marketplace - for both Supply and Demand sides.
What you’ll work on
- Improving automated reportings and online dashboard solutions
- Working cross-functionally with marketing, product and international operations teams on the day-to-day execution of analytics, projects, and initiatives
- Mining massive amounts of data, performing large-scale analysis, building data products and models.
- Drivy's data stack: Data warehouse, SnowflakeBI tools, Tableau, ReDash, and Python or R notebooks for more in-depth analysis
Who you’ll work with
- You will report to our Director of Revenue Growth
- You'll work closely with other business teams: countries, acquisition, pricing. This role will over time give you a thorough understanding of the business
What you’ll bring to the table
- 1-2 year experience in a data analysis / BI role
- MSc in quantitative field eg. Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or from a business school with very strong analytical skills and willingness to learn more in the field
- Experience with writing complex SQL queries joining large datasets from multiple sources
- Advanced skills in Excel, analyzing data and creating automated and scalable analysis and reports
- A good level of English
Nice to have
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, Looker…)
- Experience with Python, R or other data-oriented programming languages.
- Experience in statistical, financial or business analysis from a high growth company, consultancy firm or investment bank
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the center of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
Drivy company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.