Calling all Analytics enthusiasts!
If you are passionate about working in a challenging, and continuously learning environment, keep reading 👇
We are WIRIS, a software development company headquartered in Barcelona, with an office in Long Beach, California.🌞 Our mission is to make people’s STEM work more meaningful.🚀
We develop tools for the education, scientific, and publishing communities, working with the biggest players like Google Workspace, Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas, and Microsoft Office. You can find us everywhere!
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatwiris to get a sneak peek into our vibrant company culture!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to contribute your experience as a Growth Analyst and help shape the future of WIRIS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Understand business needs and create insightful analysis that will drive growth marketing decisions and strategy. Proactively pursue opportunities that may appear as a result of your analysis.
- Lead our digital measurement strategy and marketing funnel definition for all products to improve conversion rates.
- Carry on analysis on a daily basis to translate business challenges into insights and actions. Use data to investigate and help resolve issues in our acquisition and product funnels.
- Lead the implementation of a data-driven testing culture within the company. Collaborate with various stakeholders to continuously design, launch and analyze experiments on websites and digital products.
- Be the owner of KPIs monitoring and reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for digital product tag implementations in our digital products through Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics 4.
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports that will give stakeholders a holistic view of our marketing initiative's performance.
- Monitor the correct performance of all tools and solve any incidents that may occur to ensure the maintenance of the measurement structure.
- Identify, propose, and implement new measurement strategies or tools that can add value to our company's strategy.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED IN THIS POSITION?
- 2-3 years of work experience in analytical roles leading analysis and turning insights into actions.
- Advanced knowledge of digital analytics tools like Google Analytics 4 and Google Tag Manager configuration.
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI.
- Experience with A/B testing tools.
- Experience in marketing funnel optimization.
- SQL knowledge (Nice to have!)
- Fluent in Spanish or English. Understanding both is a must.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Full-time permanent position.
- Competitive salary + optional flex salary plan.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid work environment.
- Private health insurance.
- Birthday day off, in addition to your vacation days off.
- Unlimited access to Udemy Business.
- In-house English and Spanish lessons to improve your knowledge.
- A great work environment in Barcelona city center.
- All the coffee you can drink, fresh fruit, and yogurt.
WHAT DO WE CARE ABOUT?
- People first: We are a people-oriented company.
- Contribution: We want to leave our mark.
- Courage: We are brave and determined.
- Leadership: We have the aspiration to transform.
Wiris, where everyone matters, work is fun, and growth never ends. 🚀
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant from underrepresented minorities, persons with disabilities, sexual minority groups, and other candidates who may contribute to diversifying and enriching ideas and perspectives.