Company Culture/ Introduction:
Cobee is an employee benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt the big benefit market that has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players.
All our efforts are focused on making employees feel HAPPY about their benefits, trying to unify the value proposition in an UNDERSTANDABLE and EASY TO USE formula.
We are a young company made of a young, very professional and talentful workforce. We think BIG and we have a clear international ambition to become the preferred channel for employees to consume benefits and products and, likewise, we also want to be the preferred manner for companies to offer products to their employees.
There are three core principles that we all share in our way of working:
- Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees as happy as possible is our key to success. We take that into account in every action and decision.
- Ispossible ambition: our business model did not exist before and we are creating new benefits that had never been offered in this way. We are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
- Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are and we work with full ownership towards our goals, knowing how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
How come you would not like to work for a company whose main principle is to make employees happy? ;)
What are we looking for?
If you are passionate about design and can´t live without an Adobe package this is your place. We are looking for a designer to expando our brand image and create new pieces that make a difference.
We need someone who is curious, self starter and is not afraid to
We are looking for a Intern Marketing Designer as one of the roles to get to
our success going forward.
See below how to get involved in the adventure!
The candidate must have proven strong in design competences
- Experience with Adobe, specially Illustrator & Photoshop
- Experience in design
- Knowledge of the sector
- Detail oriented
The following competences will be positively valued
- Ability to design websites
- Content layout in CMS
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Editorial design with Indesign
- Video editing with Premiere pro or similar
Availability to subscribe a internship agreement with your university is required
What you will be responsible for
- Collaboration in brand image creation and maintenance
- Creation, design and adaptation of design for its use in social media
- Creation of designs for different platforms
What can you expect
- Extraordinary projection
- Competitive salary
- Internship Contract
- Offices located in the center of lovely Madrid
- Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere