We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Golang Developer (Blue Team) role for those who want to turn ideas into reality using code, algorithms, and maybe a bit of magic.
Tasks in the role
- Participate in developing new functionality, starting from implementation design up to release to production.
- Participate in refactoring/improvement of current functionality.
- Pay attention to testing.
- Participate in a code-review session.
Who we are looking for
- Advanced knowledge of the Golang programming language.
- Good knowledge of ClickHouse, Mysql, Redis, Kafka, k8s, and GCP.
- Ability to write code that is simple to test, easy to understand by other developers, and ready to run in a production environment.
- Ability to write self-documenting code and leave comments where necessary.
- Ability to write unit and integration tests and debug applications.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if you
- You have knowledge of Big Data and Clean Architecture.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
Position Tracking lets you track a website’s daily rankings for a custom set of target keywords. You can set your targeting to watch any specific geographic location and any device type (mobile phone, tablet, or desktop). The tool comes with tons of features like tagging, sorting, filtering, and exporting reports that make it easy for marketers to find exactly what they’re looking for in their website’s SEO or PPC performance.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home).
- Corporate events.
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English and Spanish courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.