We're a Digital Entertainment Company and so much more!
TeamCMP is a spirited, international, and talented team with a diversity of cultures and ways of thinking. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 countries who are experiencing fast-growth and seeking exceptional people to join us in our Barcelona headquarters. We’ve experienced over 17 years of success with digital products and ventures because of our solutions mindset, investment in people, and flexible thinking towards the evolving digital landscape.
We are looking for a Developer who wants to get more ops knowledge or an Ops who wants to develop.
We are building cross business tools in Go, NodeJS, Python and PHP from the development until the deployment to production.
If you like to configure, develop, build and deliver solutions from end to end, this is for you.
You will work collaboratively with other Development teams to improve and find global solutions.
- Maintain, develop and add new features to our products.
- Develop our own tools
- Automation scripts with Configuration management systems.
- Actively contributing to our software development lifecycle.
- A polyglot coding skills: Golang, NodeJS or PHP
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge and practice of Object Oriented design patterns and principles.
- Basic knowledge of Domain Driven Design.
- Native English speaking level.
- Good Communication Skills
- Quick learner at work well in cross-functional team
- Experience using Terraform
- Experience using SCM provisioning tools (Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, Ansible)
- Experience with at least one logging, monitoring and alerting systems (Datadog, New Relic...)
- Previous experience with AWS
- Knowledge in distributed systems
- Previous experience with Docker and Docker ecosystem
- Cutting-edge technology: Continuous Integration, scalable architectures, microservices, API oriented development, multi-disciplinar teams.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience, skills and job market.
- Your choice of whichever micro-services or service-oriented architectures you like to work with.
- Office benefits like free lunch delivery every day and breakfast available a couple days a week. Also a stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks, unlimited coffee and cold brew. Classic arcade games, multiple communal workspaces and plenty of lounge space too!
- Plenty of events to make you feel at home and get to know your new team. Occasional BBQs, Friday Pizzas and Happy Hours, Team Lunches out every Thursday
- Season long lottery for free Barça tickets in box seats
- Quarterly Bonus Program based on our revenue and your individual performance
- Employee Referral Program bonus.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy
- Flexible working hours: Arrive at the office from 8:30-11:00 and stay until 17:00-19:30
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona, Easy commute via car, bus, metro, train and bike.
- Sponsored access to nearly all gyms and yoga centers in Barcelona
- Top notch equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display). If you need something special, let's talk about it.
- Freedom to choose your own training anywhere in the world by yourself or with teammates (conferences, courses...) – time off and costs covered by us within your personal training budget/limits.
- Annual Gathering, completely sponsored by us, located globally and lasts 4-7 days depending on travel. So far, we've visited Caribbean, Sardinia, Algarve, Cancun, Huesca, Swiss Alps, and have a bunch more locations on the way!
- Competitive salary based on experience and job market.
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees and their families.
- Free English, Spanish and Catalan classes.
- Generous relocation package