At Hellotickets we are building the largest global marketplace for travel experiences, from a Broadway musical show to a helicopter tour in Rio de Janeiro.
Although we are a young startup, Hellotickets platform is already present in 15 countries — all with their local currencies and payment method. If you like global e-commerce, this is a dream made true.
Hellotickets is financially backed by key players in the entertainment and travel industry, like LCD SoundSystem’s James Murphy, Sony Music’s Managing Director and the Founder of TripAdvisor.
Our team includes early employees and top executives at Ticketbis, one of the most successful Spanish startup that was sold to Ebay for $165M in 2016.
Our primary stack is based on Golang and microservices architecture/Docker/Kubernetes. Communication is handled over gRPC. The frontend is based on Python. For data storage rely heavily on PostgreSQL.
- Development of our backend microservices
- Develop high-load and distributed solutions for our product
- Work on and review the tech specs
- Work closely with the product team
- Share your knowledge with your colleagues
- 2+ years of Golang development experience
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of Nginx
- Knowledge working with REST and SOAP and what are the nuances of these
- Experience with any Linux
- Knowledge of network stack and its protocols
- Experience in building scalable systems
What we offer?
- Competitive salary (€40.000 to €60.000 depending on your experience)
- Remote work: 2 days per week
- Free daily English lessons
- Career progression — we want you to grow as we grow
- Freedom to prototype and autonomy to make decisions on technology choices
- Self-improvement budget to spend on attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A vibrant and fun start-up work environment