About Scoot Scoot’s mission is Electric Vehicles for Everyone. We endeavor to have a massive impact on global climate emissions by creating an unmatched urban mobility solution that can impact the daily lives of people in cities. In our first city of San Francisco, we launched a first-of-its-kind shared scooter network that has transformed the way tens of thousands of locals get around the city. Since launch, Scoot has developed multi-modal networks of shared electric vehicles from kick scooters, to ebikes, to electric motor scooters and cars. We currently operate in San Francisco, Barcelona and Santiago de Chile. Our next phase begins further expanding our mission around the world with new cities and new vehicles.Our team is comprised of incredibly diverse skill sets from electrical engineers, to performance marketers, to fleet mechanics, and designers. All of us are unified by a passion for our mission, our tenacity at getting there, and our desire to have a bunch of fun while we do.Scoot's Global Fleet Director will be responsible for ensuring that the company continues to build upon its leadership position as the world's most experienced and capable operator of fleets of shared LEVs. Scoot believes in the long-term importance of becoming increasingly capable fleet managers, and invests in the direct, professional management of our vehicle fleets. This Global Director of Fleet Operations role entails management of managers, each of whom is responsible for significant bodies of work.
As a Global Fleet Director, You Will
As a Global Fleet Director, You Will
- Manage the global organization that deploys new vehicles, both in existing cities as well as in newly-launched cities.
- Manage the organization that drives continuous improvement in operating practices and the specification of digital tools to maximize safety and vehicle availability while reducing fleet operations costs.
- Manage the training and development team, to ensure that Scoot's Fleet staff set the industry standard for efficiency and professionalism.
- Manage the various regional Managers of Fleet Operations (eg for North America, Europe, etc), to directly support each city's Head of Fleet.
- Coordinate with the Vehicle Programs team to communicate opportunities to improve the design and performance of vehicles.
Report on Fleet performance to the company's Executive team, and
provide leadership regarding goal-setting and the further development of
Fleet Operations at Scoot.
- Exceptional track record of organizational leadership, ideally in a high-growth, international environment.
- 3+ years of fleet management experience, or 5+ years of comparable management of distributed assets.
- 3+ years working with multi-location operations.
- 3+ years of experience managing an organization with multiple teams.
- Demonstrated track record of analytical acumen and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated track record of prioritizing safety and long-term organizational values.
- International work experience greatly preferred.
- Bachelors degree minimum, graduate degree preferred, or equivalent training or experience.
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited scooting
- An amazing culture, team, and mission of which you will be an essential part
- The most-fun chance you will ever get to help save the planet Scoot isn't like other startups. We are a truly mission-driven, friendly, and fun place to work where engineers and mechanics and marketers and managers collaborate to achieve our goal of Electric Vehicles for Everyone. The same motto we share with our riders - Be Seen, Be Safe, Be Nice - applies to how we work with each other.--Scoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity in our team has been and will continue to be essential to succeeding at our mission to provide Electric Vehicles for Everyone.
Scoot company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.