Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, Launchmetrics helps more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Its Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, Launchmetrics has employees in eight markets worldwide and offers support in five languages. Launchmetrics has been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Topshop, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
About the role
Being a Full Stack Software Engineer at Launchmetrics is all about autonomy, creativity and ownership. You will work in a new squad (mixing other developers, UI/UX designer, Product Owners and Product Managers) dedicated to a “from scratch” project, building the next generation tools for storing, tagging (including automatically through AI), and distributing digital assets throughout the Launchmetrics Cloud.
You'll be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying new features and frameworks, focusing on high-performance implementations without neglecting the user experience.
At Launchmetrics, we iterate quickly and refactor frequently, writing clean and simple code to solve critical business needs – and to provide the best possible experience for Launchmetrics users.
You will be an important part of a fast growing business in the Fashion Luxury Beauty industry. We are looking for a strong team player with a passion for development to join an exceptionally talented group in an international collaborative environment.
- Contribute to build a new product from initial architecture choices to the marketable product impulsing innovative solutions and the most recent technologies (Typescript/React/Node.js environment)
- Architect efficient database schemas for new implementations or contribute to improving existing ones
- Working closely with product management, UI/UX managers and VP Tech to define user requirements and translating them into reliable, intuitive features
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices
- Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health
About you - Candidate Profile
- BS Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in full stack developments in a SAAS environment with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of frontend technologies like React and Node.js server frameworks such as Express.js or similar
- Experience building a RESTful API, or even better, a GraphQL API
- Bright, energetic, highly motivated self-starter with experience in a fast-paced, results-oriented organization
- Ability to adapt, estimate workload, break down a task into logical steps, solve problems, self-improve and suggest new ways of improvement
- Reverse engineering skills: ability to traverse logical sequences of either procedural or object oriented code, abstracted or static - and understand it entirely
- Experience using Function as a service infrastructure (Serverless, AWS Lambda, Azure functions, …)
- Experience with Agile development processes: Scrum, Kanban
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Service Oriented and Restful architecture as well as all SOLID principles.
- Nice-to-have : Redux / AWS technologies / Apollo GraphQL / ElasticSearch
- English (mandatory)
- Spanish (nice-to-have)
- Catalan (nice-to-have)
What do we offer?
- Work in an international dynamic environment and gain an insider's perspective into different sides of the business
- We are passionate about the work we do and the products we build and we are always eager to learn new things (monthly meet up with all Tech team) -
- Participate in exciting projects and be the first to learn about upcoming developments
- Be heard - contribute your ideas on the direction of our company
- An attractive Compensation & Benefits package