Here at Spaceboost we are looking for people who want to develop their career in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. So, we are looking for Full Stack developers with a minimum of 3 years experience searching for new challenges. The selected candidates will begin to form part of a multidisciplinary team made up of Marketers and Data Scientists.They will perform tasks developing new platform tools, improving algorithms, and processing data (Big Data).
As a Full Stack Java Developer at Spaceboost, your job will include:
Collaboration in the definition of projects.
Analysis of the requirements and estimation of the needs of tasks.
Technical design and implementation.
Participation in team dynamics and the search for continuous improvements.
Programming oriented towards services and events.
Creation of services and REST apis.
Carrying out technical designs starting from functional and non functional requirements.
Supervision and support tasks with less experienced programmers.
Programming tasks in Java.
Creating detailed technical documentation of the developed components.
Carrying out automatic tests by unit as well as integrated of the developed components.
Give support for the installation, configuration, tests, and putting into practice the developed components.
Collaborative team work with Agile models (Scrum).
We're definitely looking for you, if you have:
- +3 years' experience in a similar position.
- Experience with one or more CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience working in Java and Spring Boot.
- Experience writing tests for automated TDD frameworks.
- Experience in the following frameworks: servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JPA.
- Knowledge of BBDD PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSql (Cassandra).
- Experience in web development (HTML5, jQuery, etc.).
- Java SUN/Oracle Certification.
- Graduated in mathematics (or similar).
- Working with versions managers (GIT).
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Experience in Groovy/Grails.
- Experience in Cloud platforms, especially AWS.
- Knowledge in Big Data (Apache Hadoop).
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment; DevOps with a strong sense of best practices for security.
- Our core values are very important to us:
- We are passionate: We are positive and full of energy! We work to continuously delivering the best of ourselves, sharing values, knowledge, and achievements.
- We are intergalactic explorers: We don’t settle. We have no fear. We are always looking forward to making things better!
- We are innovators - our motto: Take risks, lose, learn and repeat! We empower new ways of working. We go beyond learning, implementing every improvement possible.
- We are always here for our users: Our boosters’ happiness is our own happiness. We treat each of our users as one of our own, putting ourselves in their shoes to help them break through their barriers and boost their brands into orbit.
- We have indestructible team spirit: Each one of us is equally important for the team. Our flat hierarchy promotes cooperation, taking advantage of everyone's superpowers. We have a constant feed-forward approach, recognizing every contribution!