Do you enjoy identifying potential products to satisfy your customer’s needs? Do you love follow up the developing process with the rest of the teams until you get your products ready? Do you like conducting market research looking for growth opportunities for your company? Do you love working within the digital startups ecosystem? Great! We are offering a unique opportunity to do all this and more at Spaceboost.
Here at Spaceboost we are looking for people who want to develop their career in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. So, we are looking for Full Stack developers with a minimum of 3 years experience searching for new challenges. The selected candidates will begin to form part of a multidisciplinary team made up of Marketers and Data Scientists.They will perform tasks developing new platform tools, improving algorithms, and processing data (Big Data).
As a Full Stack Java Developer at Spaceboost, your job will include:
Collaboration in the definition of projects.
Analysis of the requirements and estimation of the needs of tasks.
Technical design and implementation.
Participation in team dynamics and the search for continuous improvements.
Programming oriented towards services and events.
Creation of services and REST apis.
Carrying out technical designs starting from functional and non functional requirements.
Supervision and support tasks with less experienced programmers.
Programming tasks in Java.
Creating detailed technical documentation of the developed components.
Carrying out automatic tests by unit as well as integrated of the developed components.
Give support for the installation, configuration, tests, and putting into practice the developed components.
Collaborative team work with Agile models (Scrum).
We're definitely looking for you, if you have:
- +3 years' experience in a similar position
- Experience with one or more CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, etc
- Experience working in Java and Spring Boot.
- Experience writing tests for automated TDD frameworks
- Experience in the following frameworks: servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JPA
- Knowledge of BBDD PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of NoSql (Cassandra)
- Experience in web development (HTML5, jQuery, etc.)
- Java SUN/Oracle Certification
- Graduated in mathematics (or similar)
- Working with versions managers (GIT)
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Experience in Groovy/Grails
- Experience in Cloud platforms, especially AWS
- Knowledge in Big Data (Apache Hadoop).
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment; DevOps with a strong sense of best practices for security