We are looking for an adaptable and
highly-motivated Engineer to help us brighten up the world of personal
finance. You’ll work directly with our tech lead and the rest of the
team to ship features, deliver concepts and break new ground. Share
technical ideas in an open environment and help shape a product that is
gaining traction with our existing user base.
We are after more than just your typical Engineer though. We’re looking for the kind of person who’d be excited to help establish our culture and push themselves both technically and personally.
What sets Finimize apart:
- Work directly with the founding team
- Work with a team that has a strong track record
- Join a fast-growing startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors
- You’ll gain experience in some of the hottest technology going and will be encouraged to broaden your skills across front-end, back-end and devOps.
- Help us add great new features to our upcoming products
- Take on investigatory development tasks and decide on the best approach
- Work quickly and efficiently, whilst keeping a firm hand on quality
- Work across front and back-end as the business requires
Some things we consider critical to being a Full-stack Engineer:
- You get things done
- Keen to help architect solutions and scale a product
- A high bar for how things you build both work and look
- Able to persist and solve problems in areas outside of your comfort zone
- You have a positive energy, and relish the thought of being part of an agile dynamic team
- Enjoy brainstorming product and technical ideas
- Excited by the idea of scaling apps to millions of users
- 3+ years relevant experience, with knowledge of:
- Server-side experience (we use Python/Django)
- SQL databases (we use PostgreSQL) and REST APIs
- A strong desire to keep learning new things!
✨ Bonus points:
- Experience with Jenkins/CI systems, Flow/Typescript, microservices (w/ Kubernetes), GraphQL, AWS
- React Native/native mobile development
Compensation & Timeframe:
- Competitive package of salary and stock options
- Sweet new laptop of choice
How to apply:
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
Engineering at Finimize:
We believe in working quickly but intelligently. Engineers at Finimize are given freedom and responsibility to develop their own solutions to problems, taking new features and infrastructure from the whiteboard all the way to live. We want engineers to challenge themselves, so expect to grow your skills and work on your weaknesses. All our employees should be naturally curious by default, so contributing ideas to the product and business is a core part of our culture.
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.