⭐️ Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the first digital health insurance company in Europe!
We’re the first new insurance in France since… 1986! And we raised more than €35m in less than two years.
We are building the best user experience in the complex field of healthcare.
We focus on user-experience. Our mission is to craft beautifully designed tools that empower our users to live better and healthier, with minimal effort.
⭐️ The Challenge ⭐️
In our engineering team, we build the infrastructure, interfaces, and applications to provide first class service to our users, health professionals, and even ourselves!
Being an engineer at Alan means joining a team of talented and passionate engineers, with a lot of product interaction.
We move fast, with a lot of autonomy, and are proud to tackle big challenges!
Our process is very simple: those who make product decisions are the same ones who build them.
If you want to know more about our engineering practices, check out: https://blog.alan.eu/why-did-we-choose-react-native-97cb8e88324d/ !
⭐️ Is it you we’re looking for? ⭐️
You would be a good fit at Alan if you are:
- An excellent engineer, who is still driven to grow
- An expert in Object Oriented Programming such as Python, Java, C#
- Passionate about building products and taking on big challenges
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial
- Enthusiastic about teamwork, learning and teaching
It’s even better if you have built something from scratch! Everything else is bonus. We prefer to have diversity in experiences and backgrounds.
⭐️ The Alan Method ⭐️
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus.
- We tell and share everything.
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company
We are also willing to offer Alaners a stimulating environment for
people to focus on the essential: their work. Therefore, we offer:
- competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
- an awesome office in the center of Paris
- relocation packages for our international candidates
- a great healthcare program (yes, Alan 🙂)
- flexible and (part-time) remote-friendly work environment
- and a lot of other stuff!
Check out our blog for more info: https://blog.alan.eu/